|Sanmen County, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province, China 317100.||Royan@allroadssafety.com|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Delivery Time:||13-15working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Name:||70cm PVC Traffic Safety Cone||Mateiral:||PVC|
|Usage:||Safety Warning On The Roads|
Base Size: 35 x 35cm
Reflective Tape Size: 15+10cm or as required
More sizes for the PVC road cones as below:
|Weight(kgs)||Base Size(cm)||Reflective Tape Size(cm)|
|AR-PVC47||47||0.9||30*30||10 or 10+10|
|AR-PVC70||70||1.8/2.1/2.3||35*35||15+10 or 25|
|AR-PVC90||90||2.5/3.5/4.1||36*36||15+10 or 25|
1. Made of 100% high quality virgin PVC, flexible with high impact resistance.
2. Durable, flexible, no harm to the environment and easy to recover when beging hit by the cars.
3. Colors could be customized as you required as: red, white, green and blue etc.
4. With the highly reflective collars on, they drivers could see it clearly, keeping themselves from danger much.
5. Excellent thermal performance, no cracks in low tempreture and no collapse in high tempreture.
6. UV-Reisitance, good performance in fading and ageing resistance.
7. Fluorescent colors available, more striking, increase the visual range.
8. Reasonable design,can be stacked one by one, saving storage space and transportation cost.
9. Various reflective tapes or collars available.
PVC road cones are widely used in our daily life
PVC Road cones are widely used for traffic safety control or as warning barricade
Packing & Loading for Shipment
PVC traffic cones with pallet packing, further away from the damages during shipment.
Shipped in the container, safe all the way!
Warranty & Service
Please feel free to contact us for the road safety products, we could not only offer you with the high quality regular products, but also customize the products as your requirements, because we have been in this field for years, with many experienced staff working together with as well, choosing us means more competitive, more at ease.
Contact Person: Mr. Royan